View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 09:58 PM
Administrator

Default Su-Ann's heart began to beat fast as she heard the familiar sounds of the front door

Su-Ann's heart began to beat fast as she heard the familiar sounds of the front door
opening and Kenny depositing his heavy law books on the dining table. Their
apartment was small, and the walls were thin. She could hear her young husband
muttering to himself as he angrily removed his shoes and threw them on the floor.
Her excitement at his arrival began to wane. Kenny was in a bad mood. And she had so
hoped that tonight, with tomorrow being a special day, a day off for both of them, she
might be able to lure him into love...
"Hi, Kenny!" she called cheerfully.
In a moment her handsome, redheaded husband appeared in the bedroom doorway. He
smiled at Su-Ann, but to her disappointment he did not come over to kiss her. Instead
he began removing his clothes and throwing them on the chair. "Did you have a good
day, honey?" His mind was obviously not on the question.
The blonde realized that, as usual, the way to her husband's heart was going to be
through discussing him and his problems. He seldom had time for her thoughts or
feelings. "What's the matter, Kenny? Something bad happen at school tonight?"
Despite the tension in the room, Su-Ann could not help admiring Kenny's smoothly
muscled chest, his firm hard buttocks as they emerged from his clothes. His penis was
soft and shrunken, but still the sight of the source of her life's greatest pleasure made
her tingle all over. For a moment she let herself daydream about how wonderful that
penis would feel, hard and swollen, spreading her pussy-lips wide.
"Old Bachynski tried to make an ass out of me in contracts tonight. Shit, I had my
homework done, I just hadn't had any time to review it before class. I wish I had more
time to study. This is one hell of a way to get an education - busting my ass all day