View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Default seconds before.

seconds before.
Automatically, she bent forward, giving easier access to her needing pussy. From the
moment she heard his zipper come down, she began to moan urgently. She felt shivers
run along her spine as his resilient cockhead probed her hair-lined slit, found the
yielding hole that practically reached right out to suck him inside. His cock drove far,
far up into her snatch, forcing the air from her lungs, bringing a dazed look of lust to
her eyes.
"Ooooohhh... God-d-d, Spike! Screw me! Screw me, baby! I'm so hungry for you!"
He grinned as her shapely ass wriggled back in search of his next filling stroke. With a
grunt of passion, he gave it to her. Again and again... though he had no illusions about
what she was hungry for. It was cock she was after... not his cock in particular. Any
cock would do.
He had thought differently once. He had even thought he was in love with the beautiful
impetuous brunette. At last he had realized that she would never change... that variety
was her way of life. So he had made it his way too. Though he was not averse to
screwing May any chance he got. She was still the best lay in town. "Christ, your cunt's
trying to eat me alive! Woo-ee! That guy last night doesn't know what he missed! His
loss is my gain, eh, May? Move that hot ass of yours, baby!" He slapped her sharply on
the buttocks, making her smooth skin flare red. The sight excited him. He screwed her
in longer, deeper strokes, grunting at the delicious effort of working his way past the
hungry clasp of her pussy-muscles.
A crazy lewd grin showed the brunette's satisfaction with the rugged fucking she was
getting from behind. Spike's thick cock made her abandoned efforts with the rubber
dildo seem pallid in comparison. There was nothing like real-live cock, thick and meaty