View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Default looking device up between her thighs. She forced it against her pussy-opening, making

looking device up between her thighs. She forced it against her pussy-opening, making
it open wide, making it admit the thick unnatural intrusion. "Uuuuuuh... God-d-d!...
yeahh-h!"
An abandoned grin distorted her pretty mouth as she pumped the imitation cock back
and forth between her clinging cunt-flanges. She pulled her knees back so her heels
were tight against her asscheeks. Her cunt was as open as she could get it. The pink lips
of her pussy gobbled the dildo greedily as she forced it again and again deep up into
her eager hole. "Ooooohhh jee-zuz! This is gonna make me cummmmm! I know it!"
Her whole body trembled as she lunged her buttocks up off the mattress time and time
again, reaching to swallow the satisfying mock prick. She massaged her clitoris fiercely
as her other hand wielded the juice-slickened dildo. She closed her eyes and worked her
mouth in desperate contortions. She was getting higher, but still the peak eluded her.
Her lusty mood was shattered by the slamming of the screen door on the floor below.
"Hey, May! Where are ya! It's me! Spike!" The big man in grimy T-shirt and jeans
acted at home in the kitchen. He plugged in the electric coffeemaker, then opened the
fridge door and stood inspecting the contents with eager curiosity. He was munching
an apple when the brunette made her appearance in the doorway. She was wrapped in
an old bathrobe. Her hair was still disheveled. She wore an annoyed look on her face.
"When are you going to learn to knock, you big galoot? Waking up to your screaming
is worse than an alarm clock!"
At last he turned to face her. A broad grin brightened his ruggedly handsome features.
"Hey, baby! What's the matter with you? You look grumpy as a mama bear who's lost
her cubs! What happened? That guy you left the bar with last night didn't do you