View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Default with a dog humping her from behind, just because they didn't know how incredibly

with a dog humping her from behind, just because they didn't know how incredibly
wonderful it was to get fucked by one of those big red, needle-pointed pricks.
"We'd better get out of here before we get caught," Kathy said. "It's time to pick up
your dog, anyhow."
The young redhead, she couldn't have been much over nineteen Sally figured, led her to
another building. "This is a dormitory," Kathy explained, "but everybody has a separate
room. Your dog's already in your room decide when you see him if you like him. You
don't have to take him if you don't want to."
Kathy consulted a sheet of paper she was holding in her hand. "You specified a German
shepherd, didn't you? Yep. That's what's waiting. A German shepherd."
Kathy opened a door and led Sally inside. A big German shepherd sprang to his feet as
the two women entered. He stood, quivering, watching them intently, his large pointed
ears alert, his big brown eyes darting from one of them to the other.
"Oh, he's beautiful!" Sally burst out. He was indeed a beautiful dog, perfectly formed,
with a coat of lustrous silver-grey fur shading into black in places. His eyes were warm
and intelligent.
"You want him then?" Kathy asked, obviously pleased by Sally's reaction.
"You bet!"
"Good. I picked him myself." Now go ahead and get to know him a little. You just stay
here alone with him. I'll be back in about an hour."
Kathy turned to go, then looked back at Sally. "Oh," she added. "It might be a good
idea to think up a name for him, too."