View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Default Chapter

Chapter

"Ooohh, Pogo!" Lacey couldn't take her eyes off the bright cock. In the sated afterglow
of release, her inhibitions were at ease. She allowed herself free rein to think about what
it would be like to feel that big cock up in her pussy. Her imagination inspired her
cunt. It began to throb lustily.
Before she could back down, Lacey made the decision that would change the course of
her life. She stumbled into the living room, coaxing the dog to follow her. The drapes
were drawn from the night before. Here, she could indulge her perversion to her heart's
content, with no fear of being seen.
While Pogo made himself comfortable on the rug, Lacey did something she had never
done before. She went to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a generous glassful of
Scotch, which she downed in one long swallow. At once, the liquid warmed her belly
and fired her senses. It gave her the last ounce of courage she had been lacking.
Feeling intensely bold and reckless, Lacey pulled her nightgown and her robe over her
head. She stood naked before the watchful eye of the dog, caressing her out thrusting
tits, relishing the building anticipation in her belly. Pogo walked over and nosed her
blonde pussy-triangle questioningly. There was no doubt the big dog knew what that
was for. His cock protruded from his loins, hard and rigid as ever. Lacey realized he
was ready when she was.
Trembling from the effects of the Scotch and her rising arousal, the blonde positioned
herself on hands and knees, the way May had been last night. She waved her ass in the
dog's face, encouraging him to follow nature's lead. "Yes, Pogo! I want it, darling! I
want you to do it to me!"