View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Default "No... I kid you not. Hell, it's my dog, I should know."

"No... I kid you not. Hell, it's my dog, I should know."
John found himself, for at least the twentieth time in the two days he'd known Helen,
amazed at the sexual inventiveness of her mind. He watched her walk over to the crowd
of people. "Okay, stand back. Give Duke a little room, and you'll have a real show."
The people obligingly stepped back. Now John could clearly see the girl's naked body as
she crouched in front of the dog. She was beautiful. A pang went through him. The
way she was built reminded him strongly of his wife. He realized he had been
neglecting Sally terribly. He only hoped that he hadn't done so much damage to their
relationship that it couldn't be repaired. God, here he was at an orgy and Sally was
hiding herself away in a health spa, probably trying to sublimate her horniness with
saunas and massages.
He saw Helen kneeling down next to the dog. "Looks like Duke's ready to go," she said
delightedly, pointing underneath the dog's belly.
John's eyes widened. The dog had an enormous erection. A huge shaft of bright scarlet
meat, tapering at the tip, grew from his hairy body. For the first time John began to
believe the dog actually was going to fuck the masked girl.
He had no doubts left when the dog suddenly mounted the crouching girl's soft white
buttocks Helen guided the animal's immense cock toward the waiting girl's blonde-
fringed cunt. John moved around to the back a little more so he could watch.
Impossible! he thought. That God-awful dog-cock is never going to fit up into that tight
young snatch! But it did. The dog's loins hammered forward. John saw his huge cock
drill straight up into the girl's cunt, spreading the plump juicy pussy lips wide apart.
The girl grunted from the shock of the sudden entry, but he saw that she took it well.