View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Administrator

Default Sally squeezed again. It thrilled her the way Helen's spongy cunt lips gave way under

Sally squeezed again. It thrilled her the way Helen's spongy cunt lips gave way under
her touch. She let one finger work down into the center slit. She felt the soft pussy lips
squirm apart to let her finger enter.
"It's so hot!" Sally burst out. Helen's inner slit steamed like the pit of a live volcano.
"You bet it's hot," Helen panted. "Oh, God, Sally! Your finger feels so good in my slit!"
Her words inflamed Sally, making her all the more aware of what she was doing -
playing with another woman's naked cunt.
She began running her finger slowly up and down the juicy little trench, feeling the
tender inner labia squish to the sides. She looked down, right into that pink valley.
The inner lips were flushed deep pink. They were hot too, and had the consistency of
silk. She knew, from the way they were swollen, that Helen was awfully excited.
"Rub my clit!" Helen moaned. "It's just a little higher!"
Sally eagerly worked her finger uphill. It slid easily. Helen's cunt was gushing hot cum.
But, to her amazement, she had trouble locating her friend's clit. "No! No, a little more
to the right... Lower now... There! Oh Damn, you slid off!" Helen babbled.
"I don't understand," Sally said in embarrassment. "I should know where a clit is. After
all, I'm a woman."
"It happens," Helen replied, her voice shaky with desire. "We don't have any trouble
finding our own clits when we want to masturbate, because our bodies tell us when