View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Default saw the thick outer lips part. Juice squirted as Helen's fingers slid up into her cunt and

saw the thick outer lips part. Juice squirted as Helen's fingers slid up into her cunt and
began to squirm around inside. "Gotta open myself up a little," she said.
"He's got one hell of a big cock."
Sally had never watched another woman masturbate before. She couldn't take her eyes
off Helen's fingers, chugging in and out of her juicy cunt. Her own cunt was
smoldering too, partly because of the way Helen had eaten her, partly because of the
lewd excitement of thinking about the dog fucking Helen. And the dog's cock! So hot!
So hard!
Now that no one was paying attention to his cock, Duke nosed in between Helen's
thighs, his muzzle snuffling past her fingers, searching for her cunt. Sally saw the
animal's long thick tongue lash out and dig into Helen's soft pussy flesh. "Ooohhhh,"
Helen moaned. "He's just as anxious as I am. See?"
Sally trembled from head to foot as she saw that huge tongue lashing at Helen's cunt
flesh. Her own cunt heated a little more. She placed one hand on her pussy mound and
squeezed tightly, trying to control the fire burning there. But the pressure only made
her pussy hotter and more excited.
"I can't wait any longer," Helen moaned. She abruptly turned over, onto her hands and
knees, shoving her ass high. "Okay, Duke," she panted. "Shove that gorgeous cock of
yours up Momma's cunt."
As Helen wagged her raised ass back at him, the big dog danced around excitedly
suddenly he reared up, mounting Helen's buttocks, his forelegs clamping tightly around
her slender waist.
"Oh my God! He's actually going to do it!" Sally blurted as the animal danced forward