View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 11:47 PM
Administrator

Default baby!" he groaned. "It turns me on to find that bare twat under there! Let me taste it!"

baby!" he groaned. "It turns me on to find that bare twat under there! Let me taste it!"
Mimi giggled and let herself be pushed onto her back. She made no objection when
Chad forced her skirt up around her hips and spread her thighs wide. "Mmmmmm,
feels good already and you haven't even done it yet!" she chortled. Her little mewls of
pleasure grew more abandoned as Chad's nips and kisses moved farther up her thigh,
closer and closer to her excited cunt.
Suddenly Chad's tongue found her clitoris and she shrieked wantonly. Her thighs
pulled up, to open her crack completely to her girlfriend's husband. Her dark-furred
pussy humped up against Chad's face as he immersed himself in the sweet treasures of
her cunt. Mimi's head rocked from side to side as she dreamily cried out the mounting
intensity of her pleasure. She reached for Chad's hair and pulled his face closer in to
her pussy.
Sitting nearby, Jay and Ted caressed each other slowly as they watched their mates get
into the heated fray of lovemaking. Jay too wore a dress. She sat Indian fashion to make
it easy for Ted to caress her hot pussy. The redhead pulled out his cock and began to
massage it gently, just enough to make the fleshy shaft lurch and swell in her hand.
When it was rock-hard and throbbing with blood, she held herself back no longer. She
kneeled over Ted's loins and began to lick his cock-head with deft, tantalizing strokes.
"Uh, Jee-zuz! Suck it, Jay baby! Uuuuhh, that's a talented tongue you've got there,
beautiful!" His fingers wound harshly in her hair as he relished the erotic feel of her
head bobbing and jerking in slavish devotion to his cock. The man was enjoying a feast
for the eyes as well as for the cock. It thrilled him to watch Chad eating his wife's pussy
while Chad's wife sucked his cock. Though the four of them had been lovers for years,
the depravity of the exchange never failed to excite him.
While Ted watched with bated breath, Chad maneuvered himself around so his loins