View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Default before the dog's eager cock-thrusts. All during her class, May had been wondering how

before the dog's eager cock-thrusts. All during her class, May had been wondering how
Lacey was, how she was feeling. She wanted to know what had gone on in the blonde's
head last night, and how she felt this morning. She had made up her mind to be frank
with the girl. She was going to bring the subject right out in the open.
Only Lacey had beat her to it. In the most stunning way possible. She had lured the big
dog into the house and into her pussy. She was teaching herself how to enjoy the
forbidden thrills of a dog's tapered cock.
"Oh God, Pogo! It's never been like this! I... I... oooooohhh!"
May could see the tension building in the muscles of the other woman's back. Lacey
was growing more and more susceptible to that hard-driving rhythm. Her cunt was
swallowing up Pogo's cock with increasing speed and greed. It couldn't be much longer.
May was right. The furnace inside Lacey's belly was stoked to capacity. She was a
seething cauldron of sensation. Every inch Pogo's cock moved up into her pussy
released a million darts throughout her kneeling, quivering body. She was stabbed to
the core with lust-responses. It only remained for her to surrender after the good fight.
"Aaaiiieeeeee! Ooohh, I'm cummmmingg-g!"
With growing excitement, May watched the delicate pink hole of Lacey's pussy spasm
around the dog's red cock. To her delight, she watched Pogo begin to rut more
ferociously forward. The dog had been enough in tune with Lacey to respond to her
release. He was cumming too. He was filling the blonde's young cunt with great
streaming gobs of dog-semen.
Though she was unaware of when it had happened, May's hand had reached down to
clutch the pulsing mound of her pussy. Her cunt was throbbing in sympathy with