View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Default to see someone had a sense of humor.

to see someone had a sense of humor.
"Let me show you where you're staying," Kathy said, leading Sally out of the lobby.
Once outside the redhead looked at Sally with interest. "Helen called me," she said.
"Helen Farnsworth. She asked me to set it up so that I was your trainer. I was hers. We
had a really good time together. She wants me to take good care of you."
Sally thanked Kathy. Privately, she was amused. No doubt Helen and Kathy had had a
good time together. Kathy was a good-looking girl. Sally imagined she would have
appealed to Helen's liberal tastes. She tried to imagine Kathy lying naked, with Helen's
head working busily between her thighs.
Not a bad idea, actually, she thought, eyeing the girl a little more carefully. Nice-
looking tits bouncing along under that tee shirt. Nice plump little legs, and she
probably had red pussy hair too. Sally almost laughed at herself. She was getting as bad
as Helen.
"How did you ever get into a job like this?" she abruptly asked Kathy.
Kathy smiled. "The money's awfully good," she replied, "and there are... side benefits.
Hell, why beat around the bush? I love fucking, and I get all I want here. The wildest
fucking in the world. I'm a dog freak. No hassles, don't have to put up with the usual
worries. Just fuck, fuck, fuck. When I heard about this place I just came out and signed
up."
Well, Kathy was frank enough, Sally thought. "Is there much to this training?" she
asked.
Kathy wrinkled her pert little freckled nose. "Not with somebody like Helen. And
probably not with you. But some of the women who come out here... whew! Do they