View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Default Her eager young body was constantly aquiver with frustrated need. Playing with herself

Her eager young body was constantly aquiver with frustrated need. Playing with herself
could never be enough. She needed a man. She needed her man!
Tears began to flow down her cheeks and she buried her face in her hands. This was
the worst problem of all, and she felt there was no one she could discuss it with. It
would be unfaithful to Kenny to let anyone know that she wasn't satisfied with his
ardor as a husband.
No, she had to find some way to deal with the problem alone. That was her only
option.
The weeping blonde was startled by a soft pressure against her knees. She looked up,
alarmed. The big dog Friar was standing in front of her, wagging his tail. His head
nudged her hand, begging for caresses.
Su-Ann was touched by the animal's human-like sensitivity. "Oh Friar! You know I feel
blue, don't you? And you know there's no one I can tell about it? What am I going to
do, baby?" She snuggled against the beast, slipping down off the couch to sit beside him
on the floor.
The dog was in good spirits, and he made every effort to coax the woman into play. Su-
Ann began to respond to his friendly overtures. She grabbed him roughly about the
shoulders and threw him down onto his side. Then she straddled his furry body with
her own.
Friar surprised her by jumping quickly to his feet, rolling her over onto her back. Her
clothes were askew. Her blouse had pulled open. Her skirt was up around her hips. But
Su-Ann was laughing so hard she could only hug her belly and shake with mirth. "Oh
Friar! You big sneak! You just wait! I'll get you yet!"