View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Default At last, with a low moan of desperation, the girl reached back under her twitching belly

At last, with a low moan of desperation, the girl reached back under her twitching belly
and grasped the shaft of Pogo's cock. A lewd tremor ran through her at the obscene
thought of what she was doing... the thought that she was so hungry for cock, she
would take hold of a dog's prick and pull it right into her.
Her effort was rewarded at once. The dog's pointed cock-tip needed only to feel the
yielding softness of her pussy, and it surged right on up inside. In one glorious
overwhelming moment, her cunt was filled all the way to the cervix with a throbbing
rod of dog-cock. "Aaaaaiiieeeeee! Christ, yes! That feels so fucking good!" The obscenity
of her language no longer shocked Lacey. It only added to the heat of her arousal. Now
that she was experiencing all this gut-level excitement, she needed the vocabulary
strong enough to properly express it. "Screw me, Pogo! Screw me!"
The animal lost no time in setting up a hard-rutting rhythm deep up into the blonde
teenager's clutching pussy. His dark loins pulled back and drove cruelly forward with
the regular speed and force of a piston. Each explosion of lust drove his cock deep into
the woman's hungry twat. Her cunt-walls gave his every inthrust a wet grasping
reception. The union was perfect. Both dog and woman had exactly what they wanted.
"It feels so good-d-d!" Like a mindless screwing machine, Lacey clutched the couch
cushions to get the purchase to drive her ass back hard against the dog's loins. She
matched Pogo's eagerness with her own. Wanton obscenities escaped her lips in a
nonstop barrage. She was climbing with the speed of summer lightning up to the high
peaks of primal passion. All the lust she had absorbed since coming to May's home was
bearing the fruit of the harvest now Lacey's responses were the sum total of everything
she had experienced, everything she had hungered for. "Oh shit, it's so big and hard in
my pussy, Pogo!"