View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Default to rust in disuse on the shelf. "Screw me, Pogo baby! Aaahhh, my cunt is so full,

to rust in disuse on the shelf. "Screw me, Pogo baby! Aaahhh, my cunt is so full,
darling dog! I feel sooooo good-d-d!"
Beside herself with raw stimulation, she chewed on the corner of a pillow while she
slammed her ass back against the dog's hard-driving loins. Again. And again. And
again. "Uuuuuhhh. Ooooohhh yeah!"
The room had become a blur to her fogged sense of sight. Her system was beginning to
overload. She was climbing into the outer reaches. She was getting ready for the big
blow. All her energy was being channeled into her sense of touch.
She could feel the dog's paws digging into the sensitive flesh of her hips. The sensations
that might have been pain at any other time right now became another welcome
element of pleasure. She could feel the dog's iron-hard cock brutalizing her wet greedy
pussy-hole. His stroke was incredibly forceful. Pogo had no sense of delicacy when it
came to his passion. But that was the way May liked it. That was exactly what May
wanted. To be screwed long and hard and deep... with no consideration of anything but
pleasure.
She buried her face in the pillows and struggled to brace herself on one arm while the
other hand reached back in search of her clitoris.
The little organ was hard and swollen, three times its normal size in its lusty quest for
stimulation. She moistened her fingertip in the thick juices from her pussy and ran it
round and round her eager clitoral peak. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... oooooohhh!" Added
to the stimulus of the dog's ramming cock, this new input was enough to shatter the
last of May's inner defenses.
Wailing wantonly, she let herself be carried off by the heady dual stimulation. She was a