View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 10:11 PM
Administrator

Default Her loins, her back, her head undulated slowly and sensuously in response to the hot

Her loins, her back, her head undulated slowly and sensuously in response to the hot
compelling rhythm of the animal's tongue. Her pubic mound rocked spasmodically
upward, grinding itself against the dog's muzzle. May could feel the passion burning
higher, higher, deep in the pit of her belly.
"Ooooooo... baby! Mama's feeling so good, Pogo honey!" She looked down toward the
dog's loins. Pogo's cock was protruding long and hard from his cock-sheath. The dog
was as ready for it as she was! The lewd sight of his red cock convinced May that there
wasn't a moment to spare.
She had to have that dog-cock up in her pussy - and she had to have it now!
Groaning wantonly, May pulled her twat away from the dog just long enough to
maneuver herself over onto hands and knees. She swayed her firm round asscheeks
invitingly in Pogo's face, begging him with groans and gestures to do to her what came
naturally. "Uuuuuuhhh... ooohh, Pogo... do it to me, baby! I'm so hungry for you! My
cunt's on fire!"
Her obscene encouragement fanned the fires already burning high in her belly, her
brain. Her entire being concentrated on the only goal that mattered right now - getting
that long red dog-cock up into her pussy! "Screw me, Pogo! Screw me!" Her husky cries
drew the animal like a red flag does a bull. He mounted the kneeling woman and began
to rut forward. His swollen cock soared in between her pussylips looking for purchase
in her damp slit.
"Uuuuhh! Come on, boy! Come on! Do it!" She accompanied her hasty orders with
feverish gyrations of her asscheeks. She swayed her buttocks this way and that, striving
to give the dog a direct line for her slit. So intense was her need, she thought she would
die if she didn't feel that hard animal-cock splitting her pussy soon! Her passion had