View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Administrator

Default Sally obediently opened her legs and Helen crawled in between them. She felt

Sally obediently opened her legs and Helen crawled in between them. She felt
vulnerable, with the other woman kneeling there, looking down at her naked pussy. But
excited too. What an incredible change for her, to have been horribly frustrated for so
long and then to have this happen!
Helen was rubbing her pussy mound again. "I've never eaten a blonde twat before,"
Helen said, combing aside the short curly golden pussy hair.
"Will it make a difference?" Sally asked shakily.
"I don't know. It's pretty though. Let's see..."
Helen slowly parted Sally's pussy lips with her thumbs. "Oh, it is pretty!" Helen
exclaimed. "Really nice and pink and wet inside. And hot. God, it almost burns my
finger!"
Helen slid two of her finger underneath Sally's flushed, swollen inner labia and folded
them back, baring the young blonde's pussy hole. It pulsed invitingly, slow gushes of
pussy juice welling up out of its depths.
The brunette's gaze moved higher up the bright wet slit. Sally's clit peeked shyly from
behind its half-covering of fleshy folds. "Time for lunch," she said gaily.
Sally held her breath as her friend's head dipped toward her cunt. She felt Helen's
warm breath washing over the tender, wet inner flesh of her slit.
Then Helen's tongue darted out of her mouth, snakelike, and stabbed deep into Sally's
eagerly-waiting pussy flesh. "Aaaahhhh," Sally whimpered. A rippling shudder
convulsed her body. Her legs jerked up, bending at the knees. Her heels dug into the
grass as she automatically shoved her hips upward, grinding her cunt against Helen's