View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:18 AM
Administrator

Default Friar. There's a good doggie. Make me feel good. I need to feel good."

Friar. There's a good doggie. Make me feel good. I need to feel good."
As soon as he had a good snoutful of her intoxicating aroma, Friar slurped his tongue
greedily up over the hair-fringed pink flesh of her snatch. His tongue caught an instant
at her puckered asshole. It made her cunt spasm with joy. Her clitoris practically leapt
right up to meet him as it swelled to blood-engorged erection.
Su-Ann groaned loudly as she swooned with the intense pleasure of the dog's tongue-
assault. She pulled her nightie up high over her titties, relishing the turn-on of being
naked and exposed to the animal. Her fingers reached for her nipples and squeezed
them roughly. Automatically she jumped. Her gesture drove Friar's tongue up into her
cunt. "Aaaailieeeee!"
Though she knew she was in a very vulnerable position, Su-Ann refused to let it bother
her. Her hosts knew the dog was in here with her, obviously. Friar hadn't opened the
door himself. At any moment, Jay or Chad might take a notion to walk in and confront
her with her depravity.
She would have no way to defend herself. How could she accuse them of corrupting her
and her husband if even in the midst of her despair she still sought pleasure in their
dog's tongue?
Su-Ann searched her lusty soul for answers to a dilemma that existed only in her mind.
She found that she really didn't care what anyone thought about what she was doing
right now. She needed this. She needed Friar's tongue on her twat. Su-Ann was gaining
enough of a sense of her own independence to know what she wanted and how to
pursue it, despite the silent disapproval of the world beyond her room.
The blonde's head was spinning. Her face wore a distorted smile as she rocked her head