View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter

Chapter

Spike had to go to work the following morning. He hadn't had more than two hours'
sleep, but he declared it was worth it as he kissed the two women goodbye at the
kitchen door. "See you girls later," he promised.
May poured a second cup of coffee for herself and Lacey. "Well, I guess the reasonable
thing would be to go back to bed. But now that I'm up I think I'll go out and do some
chores. It amazes me that I've got so much energy, but then I soaked in a lot last night.
Want to come with me, baby?"
"No..." Lacey was feeling distant. She needed some time alone to take stock of all that
had happened to her. "I'm not used to things moving so fast in my life." She smiled.
May recognized once again the Lacey she had first known... only this one looked
definitely happier.
May hugged her goodbye. "I understand, baby. No matter how much a girl loves her
friends, she needs some alone-time too."
Lacey had thought she would go right back to bed when she was alone. But she found
herself pacing the floor instead. Her body was alive with energy - the same thing May
had been talking about. She thought over the previous night's events, and found herself
getting horny all over again. "Wow, I don't believe it! Not after all that!"
She found Pogo whining at the back door and let him in to eat. As he wolfed down the
can of food, Lacey was reminded of the first time she had yielded herself up to the
animal. It seemed almost every memory associated with the place was sexual. Her cunt
began to throb lustily. It was almost as if she could feel that long pink tongue the way it
had felt that first time.