View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Default reaching far up into her throbbing cunt. With a sudden thrill, she realized fully she was

reaching far up into her throbbing cunt. With a sudden thrill, she realized fully she was
being fucked by a dog. By a brute animal!
Sally felt her guts flower open in welcome. She'd seen how wildly Duke fucked Helen.
Now it was her turn. She thrust her hips back strongly, her cunt gobbling an extra inch
of the animal's driving rod. She felt his furry balls slap into her slit, pounding against
her clit. It was heaven!
What was that Helen was babbling about? Oh yes, she wanted her to eat her cunt some
more. Blindly, concentrating most of her attention on the ecstasy in her cunt, Sally
started mouthing Helen's twat again. This time she sucked the other woman's clit
deeply between her lips, as Helen had done with her. The results were the same. Within
seconds Helen started to cum. Sally choked as hot gushes of pussy juice were expelled
from Helen's spasming cunt and flooded into her hotly sucking mouth. She lapped and
sucked faithfully until she was certain that Helen had indeed cum.
Then the last of her self control vanished. With a groan she let her head twist to the
left, her mouth sucking free of Helen's still quivering cunt.
Sally's body was running on overdrive now, fueled by the awesome power of Duke's
remorselessly driving cock. It pounded far up into her body, reaching areas no cock had
ever reached before.
Then she felt a change deep inside her. The girl's eyes opened wide. "H-Helen!" she
stammered. "His... His cock's changing shape inside me! What's happening?"
"It always happens," Helen said, still panting. "They told me about it where I had him
trained. The end of his cock swells up, kind of like a doorknob. It's supposed to be so
that it can't fall out of the bitch's cunt until he's shot off his load. In this case, I guess