View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:37 AM
Administrator

Default "That's the way. That's the way!" Sally panted. "Fuck me, Prince! Oooohhhh, yesss...

"That's the way. That's the way!" Sally panted. "Fuck me, Prince! Oooohhhh, yesss...
Slam your doggie cock up into my cunt! Make me cum!"
The dog seemed wildly excited. His tongue hung from his mouth. His eyes were hot
slits. His breath steamed out over Sally's naked skin.
Then she discovered another bonus of having the dog fuck her from the front. He
started licking her tits. "Mmmnnnn... aaaahhh," she gasped as his thick hot tongue
splayed out over her throbbing jugs, dragging the hardening nipples upward.
She locked her ankles together behind the dog's lean hips, dragging his pumping loins
closer to her cock-filled snatch. With her legs she urged the dog to fuck into her harder
and faster. Her ass bounced wildly on the big couch.
"That's the way, baby! That's the way!" Sally panted. "Fuck me! Fuck your wonderful
dog cock all the way up into my belly!"
Sally could already feel the animal's prick swelling inside her cunt. He was going to
cum! Well, that was okay, because she was going to cum too, and when he filled her
snatch with his spouting animal semen, she knew her guts would be turning themselves
inside out.
She pulled the dog's muzzle from her swollen tits and started kissing him. He licked
her face in return. Joyfully Sally sucked the animal's long tongue deep into her mouth.
All this time his cock swelled and swelled inside her quivering cunt.
Prince began to yelp and howl. His hips beat a frantic tattoo down against her soft
loins. His prick reached further and further up into her squirming pussy flesh. Sally felt
herself start to cum, but she held it back as long as she could, until she felt that first
exciting hot rush of dog cum jet up into her waiting snatch.